Welcome to Chef Giovanni's website!
News from Facebook:
Please welcome our newest retailer:
Waters Crest Winery.
They are located at 28735 Main Rd, Cutchogue 11935
They carry an assortment of our Seasoned Marcona Almonds, Cashews, and Peanuts.
- NEW: Chef Giovanni proudly introduces Scorch Bonnet, his newest All-Natural Crushed-Pepper Sauce, featuring Scotch Bonnet Habanero Peppers! Heat level: EXTREME 5 oz, $8
- Italian-Seasoned Marcona Almonds are BACK! By Popular Demand, they are again available! Organic Garlic, Organic Tomato, Organic Basil, and Organic Oregano make a great taste! Heat level: NO PEPPER 4.5oz $8, 9 oz $14
- Outdoor Market season is HERE! At all live events, we give a discount to all active OR retired US Military and First Responders! Thank you for your service!!
- The Westhampton Beach Farmers' Market, 85 Mill Rd, will reopen Saturday, May 7 , 2016, and run through November 26, 2016. 9am - 2pm. NOTE: These are longer hours!
- The Hayground School Farmers' Market, 151 Mitchell Lane, in Bridgehampton, 11932, will reopen Friday, May 20, 2016, and run through September 30, 2016. NOTE: This is a longer season! 3pm - 6:30pm
- Chef Giovanni ACCEPTS Credit Cards! Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover!
- Did you know? All Chef Giovanni's plastic packaging is Made in the USA, 100% recycled and recyclable, and totally BPA free!
Chef Giovanni's Gift Certificates make great gifts! They never expire, are available in any denomination, and can be used for all merchandise.
Don't give a big-box store gift card, when you can give the gift of Seasoned Marcona Almonds, Cashews, Mixed Nuts, Peanuts or Crushed-Pepper Hot Sauces, BBQ Sauces, or Wing Sauces!
You can find Chef Giovanni's products at:
Borghese Vineyard and Winery
in Mattituck, Organic Corner
in Massapequa, The Garden of Eve Organic Farm and Market
in Riverhead,Wallen's Natural Market
in Patchogue, and
Riverhead Indoor Winter Farmers' Market: Saturdays 10a - 3p. Now through April 30, 2016. 117 E Main St.
Westhampton Beach Farmers' Market: opening May 7, 2016
Hayground School Farmers' Market: opening May 20, 2016