Welcome to Chef Giovanni's website!
News from Facebook:
- After a long delay, both LIP SMACKIN' and BLAZIN' HABANERO BBQ Sauces are back in stock! Still only $8.99 per bottle!
- Please support our newest retailers:
in Cutchogue, NY
in Riverhead, NY
- Did you know? All Chef Giovanni's plastic packaging is Made in the USA, 100% recycled and recyclable, and totally BPA free!
- Now Available! Unsalted Cinnamon Mixed Nuts! Sodium Free! Heat level: 0. Available in 9oz ($9.99) and 4.5oz ($5.99) containers. Free Delivery in local area! Or, see one of our great retailers!
- Now Available! Unsalted Ginger & Garlic Cashews! Sodium Free! Heat level: 2. Available in 9oz ($9.99) and 4.5oz ($5.99) containers. Free Delivery in local area! Or, see one of our great retailers!
- Chef Giovanni ACCEPTS Credit Cards! Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover!
- The Westhampton Beach Farmers' Market, Saturdays 9am, - 1pm, will run through November 23 (the weekend before Thanksgiving!) We're looking forward to seeing you there!
- The Garden of Eve will reopen in the Spring. They carry a selection of my all-natural, gluten-free Crushed-Pepper and BBQ Sauces!
The Garden of Eve is located at 4558 Sound Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901
Chef Giovanni's Gift Certificates make great gifts! They never expire, are available in any denomination, and can be used for all merchandise and services.
Don't give a chain-restaurant gift card, when you can have great food prepared fresh and delicious at home!
When I cook for you, or give you a lesson, if you show me any package of my Marcona Almonds, Cashews, Mixed Nuts, Crushed-Pepper Sauces, BBQ Sauces, or Wing Sauces, I will take $10 off the price of the service.
You can find Chef Giovanni's products at:
in Cutchogue, NY
in Riverhead, NY
in Greenvale, NY
in East Northport
in Bay Shore,
in Smithtown, and
Westhampton Beach Farmers' Market: Saturdays through Nov 23.
9a - 1p
- My prize-winning seasoned Marcona Almonds
are now available in SIX varieties: Spicy Italian (Heat level 4), Onion & Basil, Italian, Rosemary & Sage, Roasted & Salted, and Tomato & Basil. These almonds are naturally gluten-free and all-natural, with many organic ingredients. (Heat level 0) 9 oz $9.99, 4.5 oz $5.99 (+ shipping outside local area). Or, pick 'em up at one of our great retailers!
Rosemary and Sage won a blue ribbon at the 2011 Islip Americana Fair!
- NEW! Unsalted Ginger & Garlic Cashews! The Great taste of Ginger, plus a dash of pepper! Heat level 2. 9 oz $9.99, 4.5 oz $5.99 (+ shipping outside local area). Or, pick 'em up at one of our great retailers!
- Cayenne & Curry Cashews! 9 oz $9.99, 4.5 oz $5.99 (+ shipping outside local area). Or, pick 'em up at one of our great retailers!
Satisfy your need for heat with organic cayenne pepper and organic curry! (Heat level 4) Gluten-free and all-natural, with 5 organic ingredients.
These moderately spicy cashews won a yellow ribbon at the 2012 Islip Americana Fair!
- Unsalted Mixed Nuts! 9 oz $9.99, 4.5 oz $5.99 (+ shipping outside local area). Or, pick 'em up at one of our great retailers!
Now in TWO flavors: Cayenne & Curry (heat level 4) and Cinnamon (heat level 0).
- Chef Giovanni offers 3 varieties of Wing Sauces: Mangia Mango (Heat level 3), Piccante (Heat level 5), and Habanero Inferno (Heat level 8)! These are gluten-free and all-natural, with no preservatives or artificial colors. $8.99 (+ shipping outside local area). Or, pick 'em up at one of our great retailers!
- Chef Giovanni has 2 varieties of BBQ Sauces for sale! Like my other products, they are gluten-free and all-natural with no preservatives or artificial colors. They are super thick and have plenty of Bold Flavor! Lip Smackin' is mild, with no heat (Heat level 0), and Blazin' Habanero's fire is stoked with added Habanero pepper (Heat level 3)! $8.99 (+ shipping outside local area). Or, pick 'em up at one of our great retailers!
To spice up your cooking, I have 10 varieties of premium crushed-pepper sauces and hot sauces! All are gluten-free and fully natural with no extracts, no artificial colors, and no
preservatives! Just loads of fresh, spicy flavor!
Use these great sauces on ice cream, hot chocolate, brownies, corn bread, pizza, fish, meats, salads, eggs, and any other food you want to spice up!
- Mango Habanero (mild--heat level 1) $7.99(+ shipping outside local area) Or, ask for it at one of our great local retailers!
"slightly hot" sauce combines fresh, ripe Mangoes and Habanero Peppers
with other ingredients, resulting in outstanding flavor! Put this on your ice cream!
- Garlic Habanero (mild--heat level 2) $7.99 (+ shipping outside local area) Or, ask for it at one of our great local retailers!
Milder than the Original Habanero, but with plenty of garlic. People who "don't like hot sauces" buy this after a single taste! This great-tasting crushed-pepper sauce won a blue ribbon at the 2011 Islip Americana Fair!
- Smoky Chipotle (mild--heat level 3) $7.99 (+ shipping outside local area) Or, ask for it at one of our great local retailers!
Nice and smoky, with crushed Chipotle and Habanero peppers. You'll love it on figs, chicken, turkey, and more!
- Jalapeno (med--heat level 4) $7.99 (+ shipping outside local area)
Or, ask for it at one of our great local retailers!
Combines crushed Jalapeno peppers with onion, fruit juices, and garlic, for a wonderful flavor! This is a favorite of many! We love it in corn bread!
- Original Habanero (hot--heat level 6) $7.99 (+ postage outside local area) Or, ask for it at one of our great local retailers!
Hot, but not too hot! Great for all-around use! Mix some into your brownie batter or chip dip!
- Scorching Garlic Habanero (hot--heat level 6.5) $7.99 (+ shipping outside local area) Or, ask for it at one of our great local retailers!
Like Garlic Habanero, but with added heat from crushed Ghost Peppers! Finally a really HOT garlic pepper sauce!
- Roasted Habanero & Garlic (hot--heat level 7) $8.99 (+ postage outside local area) Or, ask for it at one of our great local retailers!
Combines roasted Habanero Peppers, roasted Garlic, apple vinegar, passion fruit juice, and lemon juice for a unique flavor experience. This delicious sauce is my personal favorite! This spicy sauce won a blue ribbon at the 2012 Islip Americana Fair!
- Fiery Habanero (very hot--heat level 8) $7.99 (+ postage outside local area) Or, ask for it at one of our great local retailers!
Same as Original Habanero, with added heat from crushed Ghost Peppers (Naga Jolokia).
- Red-Hot Savina (extremely hot--heat level 9) $7.99 (+ postage outside local area) Or, ask for it at one of our great local retailers!
Combines Red Savina and Ghost peppers with lots of great flavor! This will satisfy almost anyone's need for heat. (Red Savina peppers are the hottest variety of Habanero peppers, exceeded only by the Ghost Pepper.
- Extreme Ghost Pepper (Extremely Hot! -- heat level 10) $8.99 (+ postage outside local area) Or, ask for it at one of our great local retailers!
This super-hot sauce is SO hot, I use it sparingly! Contains 50% Ghost Pepper, and NO extracts! Put a couple drops on your burger, or in a whole bowl of soup!
Do you frequently suffer from the "stomach virus" or "24-hour flu?" I can conduct a food safety and sanitary review of your kitchen, to help you prevent these common illnesses. I will apply my experience conducting audits of manufacturing facilities, with my knowledge of food safety and GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), to keep you healthy!
Serving the Hamptons, East End, and Suffolk County, NY
In business as a personal chef, since 2009. (In-Home Caterer Permit # 30479)
I am the perfect chef to call for your next lunch or
dinner in--whether an intimate meal for two or a small celebration.
Sample 3-course menu:
Start your meal with a great homemade soup, like Spinach-Polenta soup. Then, try
Ravioli in homemade tomato sauce. And finally,
Braised Pork Loin, with sides of pan-roasted potatoes and "shrivelled carrots."
Sample smaller menu #1:Baked
Salmon topped with melted feta cheese; Couscous with broccoli, onion,
and tomato; and Mini-salad of tomato, cucumber, kalamata olives, onion,
and stuffed grape leaves
Sample smaller menu #2:
Scaloppini topped with pan-melted tomatoes, and Rigatoni pasta with
"Burnt Broccoli," Sun- Dried Tomatoes, Garlic, and Extra Virgin Olive
Please contact me
for an appointment, sample menu, price list, or anything else.
tired or busy to cook for your family? Are your meals take-out,
frozen, or microwave? Are you tired of having the same foods over and
over? Let me cook for you!
You can choose from a huge variety of delicious authentic and unique meals
go to a restaurant
, when my cooking has been described as 5-star restaurant
quality! You will enjoy better, healthier, and less
expensive food--prepared while you relax in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
I will also happily give lessons
to beginners--whether you're going off to school, on your own, recently
retired, intrigued by all those cooking shows--or to anyone who wants
to improve their skills. I will teach you how to prepare
better-than-restaurant-quality meals that are healthier and less
expensive. My food preparation is simple and approachable, and lets you
taste the food you're eating.
Click this link
for a history of hot peppers by Burt Wolf. Choose episode 103.
Sign my GUESTBOOK!
to check out your favorite restaurant's latest Suffolk County
I hope to see you again! Check back often for updates--there's so much more to come!