Welcome to Chef Giovanni's website!
News from Facebook:
- Garlic Festival at Garden of Eve Organic Farm! Saturday AND Sunday, September 19 & 20, 10a - 6p
- Islip Apple Festival! On the Grange in Sayville (corner of Broadway and Montauk Highway), Saturday, October 3, 10a - 4.30p
- Welcome our newest retailers:
A Taste of Long Island, 211A Main St, Farmingdale, 11735
Sea Bean Natural Foods Co, whose food truck is operating in and around Montauk, NY
- It's OUTDOOR Market season! At all live events, we give a discount to all US Military and First Responders! Thank you for your service!
- We are at Westhampton Beach Farmers' Market, 85 Mill Rd, every Saturday from 9am to 1pm. The market runs through November 21.
- The Hayground School Farmers' Market, 151 Mitchell Lane, in Bridgehampton, 11932, runs every Friday, from 3.00 to 6:30pm! This market will run until the Friday before Labor Day!
- Did you know? All Chef Giovanni's plastic packaging is Made in the USA, 100% recycled and recyclable, and totally BPA free!
- Chef Giovanni ACCEPTS Credit Cards! Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover!
Chef Giovanni's Gift Certificates make great gifts! They never expire, are available in any denomination, and can be used for all merchandise.
Don't give a big-box store gift card, when you can give the gift of Seasoned Marcona Almonds, Cashews, Mixed Nuts, Peanuts or Crushed-Pepper Hot Sauces, BBQ Sauces, or Wing Sauces!
You can find Chef Giovanni's products at:
in Sayville,Green Earth Natural Foods Grocery
in Riverhead, Organic Corner
in Massapequa, The Garden of Eve Organic Farm and Market
Hayground School Farmers' Market: Fridays, 3p - 6:30p
Westhampton Beach Farmers' Market: Saturdays, 9a - 1p,
Riverhead Indoor Farmers' Market: closed for the summer.